New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): Marshall of the Indian Airforce Arjan Singh has been hospitalized at the Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi on Saturday. Singh is in a critical condition after suffering an heart attack today morning. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman visited the hospital where Singh is admitted and they both expressed their concerns by stating that they hope for a speedy recovery of the Marshall. Marshall is a Padma Vibhushan awardee and he retired from the Air Force in 1969.
- Next story Watch: Python captured from pond in Mayurbhanj
- Previous story IAF Marshall Arjan Singh passes away
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar attend Collectors Conference
- Pope comes to aid of policeman after horse mishap
- Trump supports stopgap funding bill despite tweets: Ryan
- Watch: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal inspects Bengaluru City railway Station