New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): Marshall of the Indian Airforce Arjan Singh has been hospitalized at the Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi on Saturday. Singh is in a critical condition after suffering an heart attack today morning. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman visited the hospital where Singh is admitted and they both expressed their concerns by stating that they hope for a speedy recovery of the Marshall. Marshall is a Padma Vibhushan awardee and he retired from the Air Force in 1969.
- Next story Watch: Python captured from pond in Mayurbhanj
- Previous story IAF Marshall Arjan Singh passes away
- Australian bushfire destroys homes, hundreds of people flee
- Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi gets ceremonial welcome in Australia
- Two bodies with decapitated head found in Sambhal
- Texas police increase reward in bombing case
- Several feared trapped after under-construction building collapses in Bulandshahr