New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): Marshall of the Indian Airforce Arjan Singh has been hospitalized at the Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi on Saturday. Singh is in a critical condition after suffering an heart attack today morning. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman visited the hospital where Singh is admitted and they both expressed their concerns by stating that they hope for a speedy recovery of the Marshall. Marshall is a Padma Vibhushan awardee and he retired from the Air Force in 1969.
- IAF Marshall Arjan Singh hospitalized following cardiac arrest
- IAF Marshall Arjan Singh passes away
- Situation under control; half portion of RK Studio has been burnt: Fire Official
- Baloch Republican Party protests against violence on Baloch women, children in Pakistan
- Kangana Ranaut I Am Not A Man Hater Honest Confessions Jagran Film Festival 2017