New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): Marshal of the Indian Air Force (IAF) Arjan Singh, who was India’s oldest five-star ranked air force officer, died on Saturday evening after suffering a heart attack. He was 98 years old. He was admitted at the Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also visited him today evening. A Padma Vibhushan awardee, Singh could flew over 60 different kinds of aircraft and retired from the IAF in 1969.
- IAF Marshall Arjan Singh passes away
- Situation under control; half portion of RK Studio has been burnt: Fire Official
- Baloch Republican Party protests against violence on Baloch women, children in Pakistan
- Kangana Ranaut I Am Not A Man Hater Honest Confessions Jagran Film Festival 2017
- Mazhya Navryachi Bayako – 14 September 2017 Episode Update Anita Date and Abhijeet Khandkekar Zee Marathi Serial