New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): Marshal of the Indian Air Force (IAF) Arjan Singh, who was India’s oldest five-star ranked air force officer, died on Saturday evening after suffering a heart attack. He was 98 years old. He was admitted at the Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also visited him today evening. A Padma Vibhushan awardee, Singh could flew over 60 different kinds of aircraft and retired from the IAF in 1969.
- Next story IAF Marshall Arjan Singh hospitalized following cardiac arrest
- Previous story Situation under control; half portion of RK Studio has been burnt: Fire Official
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar attend Collectors Conference
- Pope comes to aid of policeman after horse mishap
- Trump supports stopgap funding bill despite tweets: Ryan
- Watch: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal inspects Bengaluru City railway Station