Leh, Aug 17 (ANI): Indian Air Force (IAF) saved an injured mountaineer from Mountain Stok Kangri in Leh. Reportedly, a resident of Pune, the mountaineer was at an altitude of about 18,000 when he was rescued. A timely response from the district administration and the Air Force chopper services helped to rescue the injured. Deputy Commissioner Prasanna Ramaswamy G said the patient is stable and as per the observations, all his vital organs are stable and are functioning normally. The Siachen Pioneers immediately sent two helicopters and picked up the casualty.
- Next story Watch: Daredevil runs across knife edge ridge
- Previous story Watch: Bengaluru’s Varthur lake spills toxic foam on streets hitting traffic movement
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli