Activist investors Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason urge shareholders to oppose $6 billion Xerox’s plan to sell itself to Japan’s Fujifilm. Aleksandra Michalska reports.
- Next story McConnell wants an immigration solution this week
- Previous story Pakistan is not a country which deserves friendly relations: Dharmendra Pradhan at India Infracon 2018
- Global markets: shares extend sell-off on growth, U.S. shutdown worries
- Israeli military begins sealing off cross-border tunnels from Lebanon
- Smith has eye on World Cup and Ashes, expects English backlash
- Delivery Hero cedes German market to Takeaway.com
- AIBOC observes 24 hour strike demanding wage revision, increased pension