One of the world’s most famous hat makers, Borsalino, whose stylish fedoras and straw panamas are popular with movie stars and celebrities, faces liquidation after a rescue plan was rejected by an Italian court. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Facebook tries to add friends in Germany
- Previous story U.S. blames North Korea for ‘WannaCry’ cyber attack
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe