One of the world’s most famous hat makers, Borsalino, whose stylish fedoras and straw panamas are popular with movie stars and celebrities, faces liquidation after a rescue plan was rejected by an Italian court. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Facebook tries to add friends in Germany
- Previous story U.S. blames North Korea for ‘WannaCry’ cyber attack
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom
- Watch: Boney Kapoor visits Arjun Kapoor with Janhvi and Khushi