One of the world’s most famous hat makers, Borsalino, whose stylish fedoras and straw panamas are popular with movie stars and celebrities, faces liquidation after a rescue plan was rejected by an Italian court. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Facebook tries to add friends in Germany
- Previous story U.S. blames North Korea for ‘WannaCry’ cyber attack
- Century old building collapses in Sealdah, 2 dead, several injured
- Kalyan Jewellers withdraws ad starring Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda, apologises to bankers
- Chennai: College student beaten up by police allegedly for not paying bribe
- Muzaffarpur shelter home rape case: 10 people arrested, says police
- PM Modi departs for 3 nation visit to African countries