New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Bollywood heartthrob Ranveer Singh and gorgeous Alia Bhatt spelled royalty as they walked the ramp for ace designer Manish Malhotra on the final day of the India Couture Week (ICW) 2017 in the national capital. The duo looked radiant on the ramp and their royal walk took our breath away. Having worked together in a series of ad films together, the chemistry of the dapper duo was palpable, with the quirky Ranveer greeting the sultry Alia with a kiss on her hand, and she giggling when he stood beside her. Alia looked like a princess in the Manish Malhotra ensemble and the rosy trail certainly added to the glamour and the brightness of the ramp. The actress exuded glamour on the runway and looked every inch the diva that she is. Ranveer, on the other hand, carried his royal ‘Allauddin Khilji’ avatar into the event and looked like royalty in a sequined black sherwani. Manish Malhotra, who showcased his collection titled ‘Sensual Affair’ on the final day of the week-long gala, was all smiles as he walked in with his showstoppers Alia and Ranveer towards the end of the show.
- ICW 2017: Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh turn muse for Manish Malhotra
- Trump and Abe discuss ‘grave and growing’ threat from North Korea
- IAAF Rejects AFI’s Request To Include Chitra For Athletic WC
- Indian Women’s Team Won The Hearts Of 1.25 Billion Indians- PM
- Imran Khan eyes Pakistan leadership after Sharif ousting