New Delhi, July 29 (ANI): Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked ravishing in opera red gold outfit as she walked the ramp with her usual grace and style for designer Monisha Jaising at the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in New Delhi. The 42-year-old leggy lass exuded glamour on the runway and looked every inch the diva that she is. She complimented her stunning look with diamond, neckpiece plum eyes and nude lips. Needless, to say, the beauty diva sets the stage on fire as the showstopper. Monisha Jaising showcased her most colossal collection, opera at the prestigious India Couture Week. Demonstrating the individuality of these fashion ensembles, the collection radiates elements of exuberant fabrics and airy silhouettes.
- ICW 2017: Shilpa Shetty dazzles in opera red Benarasi gown as showstopper for Monisha Jaising
- Designer Monisha Jaising showcased ‘Opera’ collection at ICW Day 5
- Terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014: Rahul Gandhi
- Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event
- Elizabeth Olsen Rocks Floral Dress At ‘Wind River’ Los Angeles Premiere