New Delhi, July 29 (ANI): Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked ravishing in opera red gold outfit as she walked the ramp with her usual grace and style for designer Monisha Jaising at the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in New Delhi. The 42-year-old leggy lass exuded glamour on the runway and looked every inch the diva that she is. She complimented her stunning look with diamond, neckpiece plum eyes and nude lips. Needless, to say, the beauty diva sets the stage on fire as the showstopper. Monisha Jaising showcased her most colossal collection, opera at the prestigious India Couture Week. Demonstrating the individuality of these fashion ensembles, the collection radiates elements of exuberant fabrics and airy silhouettes.
- Next story 11-day ‘Buddha Amarnath Yatra’ to commence from July 30
- Previous story Designer Monisha Jaising showcased ‘Opera’ collection at ICW Day 5
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court