New Delhi, Aug 17 (ANI): Sharad Yadav organised ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ (Save Composite Culture) programme on Thursday in a bid to target Nitish Kumar. Four days after the dominant Nitish Kumar faction removed Sharad Yadav as the leader of the JD(U) parliamentary party, he called for a convention to mobilise people for safeguarding the “composite culture” of India. Speaking at the event, he said people were afraid that he might leave their side and change. He added that if the population of the entire World and India stands united, they can even defeat Hitler.
- Next story Nagaland’s Open Angling competition promotes eco-tourism
- Previous story Chris Brown Confesses he ASSAULTED Ex-girlfriend Rihanna
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery