New York (USA), July 14 (ANI): All set to burn the stage with her sizzling performance at the 18th IIFA Awards in New York this year, actress Katrina Kaif wants Alia Bhatt to win awards for both the movies that she has been nominated for in the Best Actress category. While talking to the media at IIFA Press Conference here, the 33-year-old actress said, “It’s amazing to be here in New York. It is amazing to be here for IIFA and part of this amazing show.” “I’m just trying to do my best and I hope I have the support of audience,” she added. Appreciating the work of ‘Dear Zindagi’ actress, the ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ star said, “I hope that Alia wins both of the trophies, so she can give one to me as charity.” IIFA, which celebrates the achievements of Bollywood in different cities across the world, is being held at the iconic MetLife Stadium in New York from July 13-15.
- IIFA 2017: Katrina Kaif wants one of Alia Bhatt’s trophies as ‘charity’
- Watch: Salman Khan celebrates Katrina Kaif’s birthday at IIFA 2017!
- PG College bans usage of mobile phones, talking to girls in name of ‘discipline’
- Hungary to end anti-Soros poster campaign
- Prince Harry and Harry Styles attend ‘Dunkirk’ premiere