Bangkok (Thailand), Jun 25 (ANI): Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor delivered an energetic performance at the 19th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards on Sunday. Ranbir, known for his boyish charm, took the stage by storm performing on a mix of Bollywood numbers. IIFA Awards 2018 witnessed impressive performances by Bollywood actors and actresses like Arjun Kapoor, Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, and Iulia Vantur along with Bobby Deol. The legendary Rekha returned to the IIFA stage after 20 years, performing to ‘Salaam-E-Ishq Meri Jaan’ from her 1978 film ‘Muqaddar Ka Sikandar’ opposite actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city
- Journalist alleges thrashing by former MLA’s bodyguards
- Boy found dead in school under mysterious circumstances in Karnataka