New York (USA), July 16 (ANI): Suniel Shetty, who is all geared up for the 18th edition of the much talked about award show International Indian Film Academy (IIFA), believes that for him IIFA is a platform that has showcased ‘Indian Cinema’ like never before. He also said that it’s an opportunity to be on power with Hollywood. No doubt the award show is a star-studded event in the presence of Bollywood A-listers like Sonakshi Sinha, Preity Zinta, Anil Kapoor, Disha Patani, Dia Mirza, Bhushan Kumar and Divya Khosla Kumar with their son, Diljit Dosanjh, DJ Bravo, to name a few. The award show is being hosted by Karan Johar and Saif Ali Khan at MetLife Stadium in New York.
- Next story Honoured to have Salman Khan in ‘Judwaa 2’ even for one scene: Taapsee Pannu
- Previous story Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Naik Naseer held
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader