New York (USA), July 15 (ANI): Just like all of us, actor Boman Irani is too very excited to attend the 18th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) award function and said that IIFA has been like a family to him. Talking exclusively to ANI, the actor shared that he has hosted about seven IIFA Awards and has been the part of the prestigious award ceremony since he became an actor. Also, filmmaker Kabir Khan, whose 2015 blockbuster ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ won the Best Film award last year, shared with ANI, his memories connected to the New York City and said that IIFA is a very exciting platform that brings together the entire B-town under one roof. On a related note, the IIFA Awards 2017 is being held at New York’s iconic MetLife Stadium. The award ceremony will witness power-packed performances by Bollywood superstars, including Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon, to name a few.
- Next story Rapper DMX pleads not guilty to U.S. tax evasion charges
- Previous story Fireworks illuminate Eiffel Tower for Bastille Day
- Plants with bite! Carnivorous plant fair blooms in Bogota
- Rajnath Singh’s Lok Sabha speech lacks sincerity: CM Naidu
- Opposition is in a hurry to unseat me: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- You should not speak about subjects you don’t know about: PM Modi to Congress on Doklam issue
- Due to careless allegation on Rafale, both nations had to release statements: PM Modi