Olympic Bronze Medalist Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt said that he will not be participating in the World Championships as he is not fit for it. He is currently preparing for Commonwealth Games. He is suffering from a knee injury, which got treated recently but according to dutt, he isn’t prepared, nor fit for the World Championships next month in London.
- Next story Geeta Phogat For “Hum Do Humare Do”
- Previous story Congress Confirms Rahul Gandhi Met Chinese Envoy
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel