A mob of several Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishad men allegedly beat and abused an Imam (Muslim priest) outside a mosque in Hisar district of Haryana. The Hindu activists were protesting against the terror attack on Amarnath Yatra which left 7 pilgrims dead and several others injured including cops. The video of the beating has gone viral and the police has registered a case and looking to find the accused.
- Next story Fire breaks out at All India Congress Committee headquarters
- Previous story U.S., Qatar sign agreement on combating terrorism financing
- Volcano eruption in Japan sparks some evacuations
- CM Naidu to start hunger strike today
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur