New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): Union Minister Dharmedra Pradhan on Wednesday attended inauguration of a Stakeholder Workshop on Petrol and Diesel Price Rationalization in New Delhi. Addressing the gathering, Pradhan said prices of oil went down in international market and Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas implemented Kirit Parikh report on time. He further added that this reduced subsidy burden. The MoS for Oil and Petroleum further said the same will be phased out on LPG and Kerosene.
- Implementation of Kirit Parikh report on time reduced subsidy burden: Dharmendra Pradhan
- UP Govt has set up fund of Rs 1,000 Crore to help youth: CM Yogi
- Pakistan resorts to ceasefire violation along LoC once again
- Special talk with Raj Babbar on 42 Children died in 48 hours in BRD hospital
- One Of The Best Matches- Gopichand On The WC Final Match