New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday said in the Lok Sabha that while the clarion call in the 1942 Quit India Movement was ‘karenge ya marenge’, today it is ‘karenge aur kar ke rahenge’. PM Modi further said that India needs to tackle its challenges of poverty, lack of education and malnutrition. Prime Minister added that the credit of Goods and Services Tax (GST) goes to every party and every citizen of the country.
- In 1942, call was ‘karenge ya marenge’, today it’s ‘karenge aur kar ke rahenge’: PM Modi
- Salman Khan HELPS DRUNK Sohail Khan, his Mother and Father to the car
- H0T Sonam Kapoor BRIDE LOOK for Magazine is WOW!
- This Actor Denies Romancing Aishwarya Rai Because Of Her Ex Vivek Oberoi ?
- Ayushman Khurrana, Kriti Sanon, Rajkumar Rao Promote Bareily Ki Barfi On ISHQBAAZ Sets