Hundreds of people, who have been living in an abandoned hotel building in Sao Paulo for years, are worried about their future following a court eviction order.
- Next story Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday Special: 5 lesser known facts about Bollywood’s timeless beauty
- Previous story Orange hopes move to banking bears fruit
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm