Turkey marking the first anniversary Saturday of the attempted overthrow of President Tayyip Erdogan — even as the country remains in a state of emergency. Jonah Green reports.
- Next story Crowd violence leads to eight dead at Senegal soccer match
- Previous story Protesters rally at Justice Department, calling for end to gun violence
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court