A Ukrainian priest has learned sign language just so he can cater to a group of parishioners with impaired hearing.
- Next story Why Ryanair’s uphappy with Air Berlin’s insolvency
- Previous story Bayern Munich CEO optimistic about upcoming season
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall