Dehradun (Uttarakhand), July 12 (ANI): Incessant rainfall in Dehradun is taking a devastating turn as a flood-like situation has arose in the region. Due to lack of proper drainage system, local are getting disrupted and roads in Rispana area can be seen completely filled with flowing water. People living near the road’s vicinity are the worst affected ones and the water is entering their houses, leading a threat to life and property. The Disaster Management department has deployed rescue teams in the region to ensure safety of the people. However, a person belonging to Dehradun’s Jhajra lost his life in flood.
- Next story CPI(M) workers allegedly vandalise RSS office
- Previous story After 30 years, native clams return to Sicilian lake
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018