Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Aug 09 (ANI): Heavy rainfall disrupted normal lives in Shimla. Traffic was observed on roads as rains made slopes slippery while pedestrians were seen walking with umbrellas to shield themselves from rain. The incessant rains uprooted trees lining roads, creating panic among the residents in the city. However, no deaths or injuries have been reported so far. The rainy weather is likely to persist for another five to six days in the state.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi’s missing posters pop up in Amethi
- Previous story Two-day pineapple festival kicks off in Dimapur
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws