Moradabad (U.P.), Dec 11 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Labour Minister, Swami Prasad Maurya, on Monday made headlines when he said that incidents such as rape keep on occurring. “Haadse to kabhi kabhi ho jaate hain. Is prakaar ki ghatnaye jo apratyashit hain, nahin honi chahiye, ho jaati hain. Lekin kanoon ka kaam hai apradhiyon ko saza sunana aur unhe saza di jaa rhi hai”, the UP Cabinet Minister said. Maurya’s remarks came after a reporter asked him upon the recent Meerut rape case. The mutilated body of a teenaged Dalit girl was recovered from a field last week.
- Next story New York incident was an ‘attempted terrorist attack’: Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Previous story Hospitals in talk to form U.S. industry leader
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine