The New Zealand dollar fell to 5-month lows on Tuesday as the incoming coalition government announced its policy priorities. As Kate King reports, that includes a plan to review and reform the Central Bank Act to possibly include employment, alongside inflation, as a dual target.
- Next story Special talk with Surendra Sharma on Black day of opposition against Demonetization
- Previous story Teargas fired at opposition protesters in Nairobi
- Cauvery issue: Bus services between Karnataka-Tamil Nadu resume
- Caught on cam: Toll plaza employee rammed by speeding car
- Salman Khan to get jail uniform tomorrow: Jodhpur Police
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Saif, Tabu, Neelam and Sonali return to Mumbai
- Watch: Election Commission seizes huge amount of unaccounted money from car