The New Zealand dollar fell to 5-month lows on Tuesday as the incoming coalition government announced its policy priorities. As Kate King reports, that includes a plan to review and reform the Central Bank Act to possibly include employment, alongside inflation, as a dual target.
- Incoming NZ govt makesplans to review Central Bank Act
- Teargas fired at opposition protesters in Nairobi
- Rameshwar Dudi spoke on disputed criminal laws amendment bill of Rajasthan
- Sonalee Kulkarni as ‘Isha’ Character Revealed Hampi Marathi Movie 2017 Lalit Prabhakar, Prajakta Mali and Priydarshan Jadhav
- Swarajya Rakshak Sambhaji 21st October Episode Update Talks About Sambhaji’s Marraige Zee Marathi Serial