While the exchange of verbal firing continues among the 2 nation’s media and harsh rhetoric from China-India continue the border standoff Doklam Plateau of Bhutan, Indian PM Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping met on the sidelines of G-20 Summit informally as the 2 leaders exchanged pleasantries and had a conversation on a range of issues.
- Next story Ram Vilas Paswan Questions Nitish Kumar’s Silence Ver Lalu Raids
- Previous story Trump and Putin officially shake at G20 meeting
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader