New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Vice-President elect Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday said that India is the best model of secularism. Naidu also talked about the cultural diversity that resides in the country and said that ‘amidst all the vast array of culture we are still one as a nation’. He added ‘alag bhaasha alag vesh phir bhi apna ek desh, vividhta mein ekta bharat ki visheshta’.
- Next story EAM Swaraj holds talks with Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba
- Previous story Suspected Al-Qaeda terrorist Zeeshan Ali sent to 14-day police custody
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri