Dharamsala (Himachal Pradesh), Aug 16 (ANI): Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama greeted India on the occasion of its 71st Independence Day and said the country can combine modern education, technology, and material development and at the same time bring peace of mind. Speaking to ANI, the spiritual leader said India has thousands years of knowledge of tackling emotions.
- Next story Transgender community hit Mumbai streets to protest against rising crime
- Previous story Heavy rains trigger flash floods in Bihar
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!