New York (USA), Sep 25 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj attended the Nelson Mandela Peace Conference and said India considers Mandela, fondly known as Madiba, as one of its own. During her address at the plenary event organised to commemorate Mandela’s birth centenary, Swaraj shed light on how the former South African president’s life continues to inspire people across the globe even in the present day.
- India considers Madiba as its own: Sushma Swaraj
- Trump says will meet with Rosenstein on Thursday
- CPEC: “No country can accept a project that ignores its core concerns on sovereignty & territorial integrity,” says Indian diplomat
- Ajay Devgn reveals why he tweeted Kajol’s number
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj holds bilateral meeting with Foreign Minister of Nepal