New York (USA), Sep 25 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj attended the Nelson Mandela Peace Conference and said India considers Mandela, fondly known as Madiba, as one of its own. During her address at the plenary event organised to commemorate Mandela’s birth centenary, Swaraj shed light on how the former South African president’s life continues to inspire people across the globe even in the present day.
- Next story Children of mother’s who use marijuana, likely to try it early
- Previous story Trump says will meet with Rosenstein on Thursday
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela