The Indian government orders diesel generators and a power plant in Delhi to be shut down as air quality in the capital deteriorates ahead of the Hindu festival of lights, when a night of firecrackers sends pollution levels rocketing. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Watch: B-Town wishes fans safe, cracker-free Diwali
- Previous story India’s northern Ayodhya city lights up on eve of Diwali
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala