The match between India and Pakistan is more than just a cricket match with political tension flaring at the border. Divided by historical calamity, but put closer together by similar culture, it has added to the rivalry between the two sub-continental neighbours, who have just played 16 matches post the Mumbai blast.
- India Has An Edge Over Pakistan Feels Virat’s Coach
- Chhattisgarh Police to finance education of 3 minors affected by Naxal attacks
- Afghans, Baloch protest outside Pakistan embassy against terror attack in Kabul
- One Of The Worst Bowling Display That We’ve Put On- Smith
- Every Game Is Knock-Out Style In The Tournament- Kane