At least 17 people have been killed after a fire swept through a hotel in India’s capital on Tuesday, raising fresh questions about safety standards in poorly regulated budget hotels. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Previous story Trump says “we’ll see what happens” about tentative deal to avoid government shutdown
- India hotel fire kills at least 17, spurs safety concerns
- Trump says “we’ll see what happens” about tentative deal to avoid government shutdown
- Encounter underway between militant and security forces in Pulwama district
- Beautiful Grand Palace in Thailand Part I
- Beautiful Grand Palace in Thailand Part II