New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Speaking on the recent attack on a Swiss Couple in Agra’s Fatehpur Sikri, Union tourism Minister K. J. Alphons on Friday called India a ‘very safe destination for tourists’. Alphons said that in India very few incidents of crime against tourists take place. Alphons also drew attention to ‘shooting incidents’ in the U.S. and ‘terror attacks’ in Europe, asking whether these made them unsafe for tourists to visit.
- Next story Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana lands farmers into trouble
- Previous story ‘Ittefaq’ new poster: Sidharth believes justice will be served
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh