India is the world’s third-biggest exporter of beef and is projected to hold on to that position over the next decade. According to a report by the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) in 2016, total world beef exports in was 10.95 million tonnes and was expected to increase to 12.43 million tonnes by 2026.
- Next story More Tournaments Will Help Girls- Ekta Bisht
- Previous story Braveheart girl foils abduction bid in South Delhi
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus