India is the world’s third-biggest exporter of beef and is projected to hold on to that position over the next decade. According to a report by the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) in 2016, total world beef exports in was 10.95 million tonnes and was expected to increase to 12.43 million tonnes by 2026.
- Next story More Tournaments Will Help Girls- Ekta Bisht
- Previous story Braveheart girl foils abduction bid in South Delhi
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje