New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni issued a joint statement after holding bilateral meetings in New Delhi on Monday. Both the countries signed total six Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) and interacted with 12 Indian and 19 Italian Business Leaders for boosting economic and investment cooperation.
- Next story When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- Previous story Can Apple iPhone X’s Face ID be tricked?
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo