New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni issued a joint statement after holding bilateral meetings in New Delhi on Monday. Both the countries signed total six Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) and interacted with 12 Indian and 19 Italian Business Leaders for boosting economic and investment cooperation.
- When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- India, Italy sign 6 MoUs, committed to fight terror
- Can Apple iPhone X’s Face ID be tricked?
- Is your child receiving 100% RDA to build stronger immunity to fight winters?
- Varun Dhawan’s next flick ‘October’ will now hit theatres in April next year