Malabar, July 17 (ANI): The last day of the 21st edition of ‘Malabar-2017’ naval exercise began at the Bay of Bengal on Monday. The primary aim of this exercise was to increase interoperability amongst the three navies of India, U.S. and Japan, and maintain a strong relationship between them, including maritime security operations. Malabar-2017 was another milestone with participation of 16 ships, two submarines and more than 95 aircrafts, towards strengthening mutual confidence and sharing of best practices between the Indian, Japanese and the U.S. Navies.
- Next story Man held with 280 grams of gold jewellery
- Previous story Man paraded in ladies skirt for allegedly molesting woman
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel