Former India player Atul Wassan is of the opinion that while India have lost the first ODI against Australia in a 3-match series, it was fine. India’s focus should be to win the “war” of the World Cup to follow and not worry too much over winning the “battle” in Australia. Wassan says it is very important for India to keep experimenting with a set of players before locking the final 11 for the next World Cup to be played in England later this year. He backed the Indian team management for doing the right thing by changing things around preceding the big tournament ahead.
- India May Lose “Battle” Against Australia But World Cup “War” Must Be Won: Atul Wassan
- Indian Fans Belief On Federer’s Win In Austrailian Open
- Panda cub in Malaysia gets surprise birthday party
- Britain’s Prime Minister says Bexit in peril if divorce deal voted down
- Jailed British-Iranian goes on hunger strike