Killing of journalists isn’t a new phenomenon in the world and especially in India. The country has earned 12th spot in the list of nations where journalists are killed without killers ever being brought to book.
- Next story Euro zone PMI: factory activity near 7-year best
- Previous story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement