Killing of journalists isn’t a new phenomenon in the world and especially in India. The country has earned 12th spot in the list of nations where journalists are killed without killers ever being brought to book.
- Next story Euro zone PMI: factory activity near 7-year best
- Previous story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine