Killing of journalists isn’t a new phenomenon in the world and especially in India. The country has earned 12th spot in the list of nations where journalists are killed without killers ever being brought to book.
- Next story Euro zone PMI: factory activity near 7-year best
- Previous story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- Sushmita Sen Amazing Dance At Durga Pooja | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- U.S. opposed to Koreas’ plan for no-fly zone over border
- Ranveer And Sara Wrap Up Simmba’s Swiss Schedule
- Bappi Lahiri Star Cast At Music Launch Of Mausam Ikrar Ke Do Pal Pyar Ke
- Raveena, Lulia Ventur and Daisy Shah at Poster Launch Of Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala