Killing of journalists isn’t a new phenomenon in the world and especially in India. The country has earned 12th spot in the list of nations where journalists are killed without killers ever being brought to book.
- Next story Euro zone PMI: factory activity near 7-year best
- Previous story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala