Killing of journalists isn’t a new phenomenon in the world and especially in India. The country has earned 12th spot in the list of nations where journalists are killed without killers ever being brought to book.
- India Ranks Among Worst Nations For Journalists Safety
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- “Release Padmavati with correct facts, else face sonsequences,” Rajput Karni Sena warns Bhansali
- Japan introduces new technology in automobile and renewable energy
- 7 unilateral APAs signed by CBDT for taxpayers