New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj addressed a group of delegates at the India-US forum in New Delhi and said that ‘Neighbourhood first policy’ has yielded results with all countries in the region barring one. Swaraj added that India has emerged as one of largest recipients of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), reaching figure of 60 billion US dollars last year.
- Next story This picture of Sidharth Malhotra will leave you green with envy!
- Previous story Outgoing Pakistani envoy Abdul Basit meets Chinese Ambassador on 90th anniversary of China’s PLA
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!