New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj addressed a group of delegates at the India-US forum in New Delhi and said that ‘Neighbourhood first policy’ has yielded results with all countries in the region barring one. Swaraj added that India has emerged as one of largest recipients of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), reaching figure of 60 billion US dollars last year.
- Previous story Outgoing Pakistani envoy Abdul Basit meets Chinese Ambassador on 90th anniversary of China’s PLA
- India received 60 billion US dollars foreign investment last year: Sushma Swaraj
- Outgoing Pakistani envoy Abdul Basit meets Chinese Ambassador on 90th anniversary of China’s PLA
- ‘No Chinese transgression in Uttarakhand”, confirms Govt. spokesperson
- Awful! Bike borne assailants throw acid on woman
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s next is based on ‘hope, inspiration’