Visakhapatnam (AP), Dec 17 (ANI): Cricket fans were in all cheers after opener Shikhar Dhawan’s 12th century in ODIs guided India to a 8-wicket win over Sri Lanka. It helped the hosts clinch the three-match series 2-1 in Andhra Pradesh’s Visakhapatnam. The match took place at Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium on Sunday. Dhawan’s scored an unbeaten knock of 100 of 85 balls and Shreyas Iyer hit his second consecutive half century as India reached the winning target of 216 runs in just 32.1 overs. This is India’s eighth straight ODI series win.
- Next story ‘Sargam’: A Dalit Women band is successfully breaking the stereotypes!
- Previous story Amazon Prime UK faces complaints over delayed delivery
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh