Kandy (Sri Lanka), Aug 26 (ANI): Ahead of the third one-day match, ‘Men in Blue’ on Saturday could be seen sweating out and polishing their skills, a day before locking horns with the Sri Lankan team in Pallekele on Sunday. Team India is leading the five-match series with 2-0. After a resounding clean sweep against Sri Lanka in the recently concluded 3-Test series, Indian players are aiming to carry the winning momentum into the next match also. M.S. Dhoni and Bhuvneshwar Kumar stitched a crucial 100-run partnership to help India edge past Sri Lanka by three wickets in the rain-affected second ODI at Pallekele.
- India vs Sri Lanka: ‘Men in Blue’ sweat out in practice session
- ‘Big win for daughters of India’: B-Town hails verdict against Dera chief Ram Rahim
- CM Shivraj Chouhan teaches middle school students, urges people to be part of initiative
- Dera mayhem: 36 Dera ashrams sealed, crackdown continues, informs BJP Haryana In-charge
- Dera violence: 8 FIRs registered, 524 people arrested, informs Haryana Chief Secretary