New Delhi, Aug 06 (ANI): Indian spinner Ravindra Jadeja has been suspended for Pallekele Test after his accumulated demerit points reached six within a 24-month period following his latest breach. During 3rd day’s play, Jadeja was found guilty of breaching code of conduct relating to throwing ball at or near any 3rd person inappropriately. This comes as a big shock to team India, who today won the second test match against Sri Lanka. Jadeja, unfortunately, will not play the third and final test match against Sri Lanka on August 12.
- Next story Women celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with soldiers at LoC
- Previous story ‘Silent protest’ held outside UAE embassy over terror funding allegations
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet