Former Indian bowler Chetan Sharma is optimistic that team India will be able to make a comeback in the third Test match in Melbourne for the Boxing Day Test after going down in the second Test match in Perth. Sharma is also confident of India winning the series. The series is levelled 1-1 presently after India won the first Test in Adelaide Oval and Australia was a step ahead in Perth.
- Previous story All Batsmen Have To Take Their Responsibility Only Then They Will Win Series, Uttam Mazumdar
- India Will Win The Series Chetan Sharma
- All Batsmen Have To Take Their Responsibility Only Then They Will Win Series, Uttam Mazumdar
- Don’t Call Yourself A Patriot, Wrestler Yogeshwar To Naseeruddin Shah
- ICC Cricket World Cup Trophy Reaches Delhi
- Video That Has Gone Viral On Social Media Shows Dhoni Interacting With A Little Girl