Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Aug 28 (ANI): The students of Delhi Public School (DPS) got unique computer museum from Indian Army in Kashmir. The basic idea behind the establishment of computer museum was to spread awareness among the students about the latest changes in computer since last decades. In Kashmir, there are many schools run by the Indian Army, where Kashmiri students get quality education and provide assistance to other schools also. Several portions of Delhi Public School (DPS) were damaged by the militants in the recent terror attacks.
- Indian Army gifts ‘computer museum’ to Kashmiri youth
- Punjab CM urges people to accept court’s 10-years imprisonment to Dera Chief
- Badrinath national highway closed due to landslides reopens
- Sessions announces end of restrictions on police equipment
- Salman Khan sister Arpita Khan and Family Ganpati Celebration 2017