Drass (Jammu and Kashmir), July 25 (ANI): In view of the Kargil Vijay Diwas on July 26th, the Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir’s Drass, honored the families of brave fallen soldiers, who lost their lives in the 1999 Kargil war. Remembering her father, daughter of slain soldier Hariom Dhariwal, said she felt proud to visit the Kargil and she is very thankful to the Indian Army for organising the event. Kargil Vijay Diwas is annually celebrated all over India to commemorate the victory and honour the war heroes.
- Next story Cancer-stricken McCain makes plea on Senate floor
- Previous story Watch: IAF helicopter rescues man from electric pole in flood-hit Gujarat
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured