Drass (Jammu and Kashmir), July 25 (ANI): In view of the Kargil Vijay Diwas on July 26th, the Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir’s Drass, honored the families of brave fallen soldiers, who lost their lives in the 1999 Kargil war. Remembering her father, daughter of slain soldier Hariom Dhariwal, said she felt proud to visit the Kargil and she is very thankful to the Indian Army for organising the event. Kargil Vijay Diwas is annually celebrated all over India to commemorate the victory and honour the war heroes.
- Next story Cancer-stricken McCain makes plea on Senate floor
- Previous story Watch: IAF helicopter rescues man from electric pole in flood-hit Gujarat
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!