New Delhi, Dec 31 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed the nation through his radio programme ‘Mann ki Baat’ where he informed that 1st January 2018 will be a special day as Indian democracy would welcome its ‘New India voters’. He said that those who were born in the 21st century will become eligible for giving votes after 1st January, 2018. In his radio programme, he also appealed to all the eligible candidates to registers themselves as voters.
- Next story Mann ki Baat: PM Modi shares inspirational story of militancy victim, KAS Topper Anjum Bashir Khan
- Previous story Wanted criminal shot dead in encounter
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof
- We will follow court’s order: Rabri Devi on Lalu Yadav’s conviction
- Protests erupt across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa demanding freedom for Pakistan
- Dortmund players and former coach testify in trial against suspected bus attacker