New Delhi, Aug 27 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Indian festivals are now becoming great attractions for tourism. While addressing his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’, PM Modi said that the festival has become a vehicle of raising social and educational awareness among the people. PM Modi gave best wishes to all countrymen on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, which is being celebrated in the first week of next month.
- Next story We are confident, capable; don’t require any army: Rohtak IG
- Previous story KC Tyagi talked about on RJD rally in Patna
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot