New Delhi, Aug 27 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Indian festivals are now becoming great attractions for tourism. While addressing his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’, PM Modi said that the festival has become a vehicle of raising social and educational awareness among the people. PM Modi gave best wishes to all countrymen on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, which is being celebrated in the first week of next month.
- Indian festivals becoming attractions for tourists, says PM Modi
- KC Tyagi talked about on RJD rally in Patna
- ‘Samay’ team on Ground Zero: Businessmen and public upset due to curfew in Sirsa
- Storm Pakhar hits Hong Kong and Macau days after deadly Hato
- Hansen pleased with All Blacks comeback to beat the Wallabies