World Food India peddled as country’s biggest food event is expected to attract $10 billion investments in the food processing sector, along with which, Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal also launched pledge to minimize the wastage of food to make sure that people know how precious their food is.
- Next story U.S. soldier Bergdahl pleads guilty in desertion trial
- Previous story EU vows to save Iran deal, fears for North Korea mediation
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament