World Food India peddled as country’s biggest food event is expected to attract $10 billion investments in the food processing sector, along with which, Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal also launched pledge to minimize the wastage of food to make sure that people know how precious their food is.
- Next story U.S. soldier Bergdahl pleads guilty in desertion trial
- Previous story EU vows to save Iran deal, fears for North Korea mediation
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections