Mumbai, Aug 30 (ANI): After bearing the rain fury that brought Mumbai to a standstill yesterday, the Indian Navy distributed food at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) station to the rain affected people on Wednesday. Giving details of the social cause, navy official said the Indian Navy distributed food items among the people stranded at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. Heavy rains also caused waterlogging problem in various areas resulting in slowing down the city’s vehicular traffic. The city has been experiencing incessant rainfall. Meanwhile, three persons have been killed in two house collapse incidents.
- Next story Emraan Hashmi feels media stretched his tag of ‘serial kisser’
- Previous story J&K Police conducts ‘cleanliness drive’ in Srinagar
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier