Mumbai, Aug 30 (ANI): After bearing the rain fury that brought Mumbai to a standstill yesterday, the Indian Navy distributed food at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) station to the rain affected people on Wednesday. Giving details of the social cause, navy official said the Indian Navy distributed food items among the people stranded at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. Heavy rains also caused waterlogging problem in various areas resulting in slowing down the city’s vehicular traffic. The city has been experiencing incessant rainfall. Meanwhile, three persons have been killed in two house collapse incidents.
- Next story Emraan Hashmi feels media stretched his tag of ‘serial kisser’
- Previous story J&K Police conducts ‘cleanliness drive’ in Srinagar
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall