New Delhi, Jan 04 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways and Coal, Piyush Goyal on Thursday stated that the Indian Railways will be taking a quantum leap in the electrification programme. Goyal stated that the railways will be expanding the route kilometers, which are electrified from an average of 654 km done between 2010-14 every year to about 1,500 km every year between 2014-18.
- Next story Trump says ex-ally Bannon ‘changed his tune pretty quick’
- Previous story Videocon Hi5 ties up with Flipkart as its exclusive online partner for sale
- India and Pakistan at loggerheads after Kashmir attack
- Amrita Rao Launch Public Service Film Headrest
- Hema Malini, Esha Deol and Bharat Thakhtani at Premier of CAKEWALK
- Soha Ali Khan, Archana Puran Singh and Others at Cintaa 48 Hour Film Projects Actfest.2
- Saudi Crown Prince begins India trip under shadow of Kashmir attack