The players draft ahead of the fourth Indian Super League season was full of a variety and requirements. While Bengaluru FC retained Sunil Chhetri, they had to let go Eugensen Lyngdoh, who was snapped by Atletico de Kolkata (ATK), new ISL entrant Jamshedpur FC picked up their academy player and veteran India goalkeeper Subrata Paul for Rs 87 Lakh.
- Indian Super League Domestic Draft- Top 5 Buys
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills at least 12, according to officials
- Indonesian leader orders officers to shoot traffickers
- Delhi Police head constable’s son allegedly thrashed in Lado Sarai
- ICC Women’s World Cup final: India lost the cup, but won hearts