Mumbai, July 26 (ANI): With the great enthusiasm of fans, the Indian Women’s Cricket team arrived in Mumbai on Wednesday. The players received a grand reception at the airport, with people putting ’tilak’ on the girls’ forehead and garlanding them. Numbers of people gathered at the Mumbai Airport, seen cheering ‘India, India’. Eight players, including Harmanpreet Kaur, Jhulan Goswami, Sushma Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Raut and Deepti Sharma landed in India early morning, whereas the rest of the players will join later in the day.
- Next story Mumbai building collapse: Death toll rises to 17
- Previous story Watch: 1 killed, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje