Mumbai, July 26 (ANI): With the great enthusiasm of fans, the Indian Women’s Cricket team arrived in Mumbai on Wednesday. The players received a grand reception at the airport, with people putting ’tilak’ on the girls’ forehead and garlanding them. Numbers of people gathered at the Mumbai Airport, seen cheering ‘India, India’. Eight players, including Harmanpreet Kaur, Jhulan Goswami, Sushma Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Raut and Deepti Sharma landed in India early morning, whereas the rest of the players will join later in the day.
- Next story Mumbai building collapse: Death toll rises to 17
- Previous story Watch: 1 killed, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus