Mumbai, July 26 (ANI): With the great enthusiasm of fans, the Indian Women’s Cricket team arrived in Mumbai on Wednesday. The players received a grand reception at the airport, with people putting ’tilak’ on the girls’ forehead and garlanding them. Numbers of people gathered at the Mumbai Airport, seen cheering ‘India, India’. Eight players, including Harmanpreet Kaur, Jhulan Goswami, Sushma Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Raut and Deepti Sharma landed in India early morning, whereas the rest of the players will join later in the day.
- Indian Women’s Cricket team arrives in India, accorded grand welcome
- Watch: 1 killed, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Arun Jaitley, Chiefs of defence forces pay floral tributes at Amar Jawan Jyoti
- Sushma Swaraj once again comes to rescue of daughter-in-law from Pakistan
- 9th Mango Festival held by the National Media Club in Delhi